Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkleyoda

Lifer
Aug 22, 2016
Your mom\\\'s house
So, I figured I'd take advantage of P&C's cyber monday sale. Well, the code doesn't work. It just comes back "Promo code CYBER17 is invalid or has expired". Yes, I'm using it correctly, the FIRESIDE code works. The site states that the code is valid until Monday, November 27th and 11:59pm ET. It's 11:22pm ET.
Why can't they figure out their computers and website over there?
WTF! :evil:

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I ordered on 11/22, got a great deal with the $20 off code. ... still waiting for it to be shipped. I won't hold my breath.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
When they ran that 27% off sale the promotion ended a couple hours before it was supposed to expire. I sent them an email and they responded saying that they would correct the error and re-offered the promotion for a short period of time. I had already used a different promo code, so things did work out for me. If you call or email them I'm sure they'll make an adjustment for you. Good luck!

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Last week P&C included a promotion offer for 20% off for my next purchase. The thing is that promotion expired almost a month ago.

lasttango

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Same here, I got some TAD that kicked in around 10pm and it wouldn't work for me either.
Nice folks with great product. It's a shame and a pain. I spent 20-30 minutes playing with my cart, negotiating my budget and in the end, I didn't get the discount. I got frustrated and signed off.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
If I were a betting man, I would say this is a time zone settings error. Easy to have happen!

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
My recent $20 off order with no minimum was shipped the next day, received it Saturday, nicely packaged . Spectacular deal , they basically were giving away free tobacco, only got charged a few bucks for shipping. they do rectify any and all situations via customer service, I know, I had previous issues. they are here to stay , deep pocketed parent company and all , when problems arise call them, they fix the problem and improve themselves for the future

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The promotion was set up properly, so I'm mystified as to how this problem arose. As stated above, if you contact customer service, we'll make it right, and I've advised IT to try to get to the bottom of the problem. My apologies to anyone who had difficulties.
Russ

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
It would only work if you had more that $49 in your cart. I know it’s a stupid question but you sure you played by the rules?

If we could get all of the thousands of other P&C customers to come onto the forum to post that, "Yes, I ordered my TAD from them, and received it with no problems," it would offset some of these type posts that skew the illusion of percentages.
And, why post it here? That makes no sense. Unless your wanting to just rant without getting anything resolved, why post this here? You could very well, call, email, or contact Russ via PM, which would be 100% more effective.
Russ, I apologize for someone dragging you into an open forum to deal with customer service issues. People are taking advantage of your kindness by demanding public customer service, which is ridiculous. This is such a 21st Century phenomena. I'll scream into the void of a forum instead of actually doing something to right my wrong.
BTW, I order from you guys every other month, Russ, and I have never had an issue that wasn't my own fault in some way.
These are the ideas of Cosmic, and Cosmic alone, which do not reflect the policies nor necessarily the feelings of PipesMagazine.com. Any actual similarity in policy or feelings expressed are merely coincidental, and do not reflect that permission to scold a fellow forum member was gained before this comment was made. Do not taunt, Happy Fun Ball.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I always try and reiterate that I have good experiences with P&C and continue to shop with them. I can't catch every thread, though.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I have no complaints with P&C. Yes, they had a hiccup with the new tracking system that they got screwed with, but that was a minor irritant. Otherwise, they've been consistently good. Yes, their shipping takes longer, but so what? Their packing is now pretty good. Yes, they make mistakes, so do I, so do you, but they always address the issue with great professionalism.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Maybe it's time to add a new sub-forum...
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/new-forum-topics
And sorry it didn't work out -- but looks like Russ O will take care of you.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I have to echo Cosmic, here. How many more times is Russ going to address these things in a public forum so nicely. As kind as he is, there must be a limit. Let's wait until there is something that can't be solved with a simple email or call to the company before blowing up the forum.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I used the $20 off no minimum with no problem. The order has shipped and is scheduled for delivery on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.