PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Not sure if this has always been the case or not, but I just sent an email to a TP sales rep I had dealt with in the past and received an email notification from postmaster@sutliff-tobacco saying the address was no longer valid. Obviously they no longer work there, but what stood out to me was the Sutliff email address

Reactions: sfduke

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not sure if this has always been the case or not, but I just sent an email to a TP sales rep I had dealt with in the past and received an email notification from postmaster@sutliff-tobacco saying the address was no longer valid. Obviously they no longer work there, but what stood out to me was the Sutliff email address
STC Holdings, a sister company to Sutliff now owns the major share. They moved their operation from Florida to Virginia.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
Customer service is still exceptional. I placed an order on Friday. They emailed me today that 6 of the tins were out of stock. They asked if I wanted something else in the same range. I change the tins to ones that were $3 a tin more and told them I would pay the difference. They said sorry for the inconvenience and covered the change.