PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
I cant decide, is this cool or silly looking? Im sure its not briar, decent carving craftsmanship it appears.

But something about it. Definitely different!

EBay Link

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I think that it would be tough to clench. You could put you eye out.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
I think it would be silly to smoke but cool to display with my other figurals. I don't smoke any of them so for display it would fit right in...

Jan 8, 2013
Honestly, its niether. Its horrid. It looks like a satanic offering gone even more wrong. Don't get caught with that thing within a miles radius of a church, it could get ugly.
Edit: So were clear, this is a joke.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
That sort of thing pops up from time to time, sometimes expensive, sometimes embarrassingly cheap. I got a bull's head sorta like that for 99cents plus shipping, hand carved in Italy. I think there's a nice bent bulldog hiding in there, and might try to coax it out someday.
Figural pipes are ridiculous, in my opinion*, but it takes all kind to make a world.
*My opinion doesn't count for much. Just ask my wife. Or my boss. Or Maury Povich.

curl

Apr 29, 2014
that pipe is not looking good.

this should be a reminder to everybody - just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd be amused to see that pipe on your rack, really unhappy to see it on mine. When's the

white elephant (elk?) sale?

nkourilo

Might Stick Around
May 21, 2014
I'd have to vote silly. The antlers are way to long and angled toward your face. Still, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Both...
If you have to ask everyone if it is silly, then it's going to be silly no matter what.

However, if you just load that mother up, put on your best Viking helmet, and smoke it like you were born to without caring what anybody in the world thinks, then there is no way it is going to be silly.

It's all in the attitude. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.