Is There An Official Piipes Magazine Shirt?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
In another thread, a member brought up the topic of a Pipes Magazine shirt for purchase. Does Pipes Magazine have a shirt for purchase and/or other swag? If not, would the PTB be interested in having a contest to design such an item?

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
I'd probably buy all kids of stuff! T-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, calendars, hats..... You Name It!

Think about it Kevin....$$$$$!!!!!

You could be like the Duck Dynasty of the pipe world!

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I'd love a polo shirt with an embroidered pipe and PipesMag logo
something along these lines, perhaps ...
shopping

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
I'd love a coffee mug, preferably pint-size as I hate to get up to brew more when I'm lazily enjoying my pipe!!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
These have been verrry popular

Plate.jpg

These pipe tote bags have been a big item too! (Very practical.)

PMPipePouch.jpg

I've also got a huge inventory of bobblehead Kevin dolls in production

-- it's just a matter of avoiding his lawyers long enough to start marketing them at the shows.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
A nice big ceramic 16 oz. mug would suit me just fine. I could be sipping from one right now if they were available...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I am wondering if we could have a contest on the content of the mug, shirt, cap, etc. Kevin or some other group (if they have the time for it)could vote on a winner, and then we could probably just send the "creative" to one of the myriad of online print houses. I believe some of them don't make you print a certain quantity, but don't hold me to that.
I know that there are dozens of artistic-types on this site that know more about this than I do.
Just my .02

Well, we can make our own PM logos and then each can use Cafepress.com to buy our own shirts and mugs... Kevin would only have a win/win situation on his hands. We would each buy our own, and he would get free advertising by our sporting PM logos out amongst the gentiles.
I can't imagine a single negative with that. Unless he doesn't trust our judgement in deciding on the design.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I don't think it would be a good idea to use any images from the forum at Cafe Press or similar. They are owned by Kevin and I'm certain they would be protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.