PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I bought a 100 g tin of a particular blend from SP, and above the price it said, "Free tin of Janus, Juno, or Jupiter." In my comments, I said if I had a choice, I'd like a particular blend of the three. The free tin did not show up on my billing information. Is the free tin a sure thing, a possibility, or highly unlikely? I wanted the blend I ordered, but the good freebie cinched the deal. What are my chances? Once the order shows up, I will let you know, but does anyone else have experience with this offer? Knowing SP, I'd suspect generosity, but I just don't know.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
I ordered all three of the new Savinelli bends when they first came out. I did not get an offer like that.

Maybe they are having difficulty getting rid of them. For me they were just an average blend. Nothing to write home about but good enough to smoke.

Reactions: radrick96 and BROBS

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm going by jiminks review of these on Forums, requesting the one that most appealed to me, if it shows up, and if they allow me to select. One was distinctly more my style than the others. We'll see what happens, and I'll let you know. Sorry these didn't hit the spot for you. With new blends, it is always a gamble. Occasionally, I'll try a blend and find it very "meh," but then try it again, sooner or later, and it will unfold for me, and this could happen for you?

Reactions: BROBS

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The free tin note was right beside the price on this blend, so I took them at their word. Nothing about a pipe, though I'd seen that offer too. I'm hoping for the best. I might send an email, and if it is a mistake, they might send me the free tin for bringing it to their attention.

Oct 22, 2019
The free tin note was right beside the price on this blend, so I took them at their word. Nothing about a pipe, though I'd seen that offer too. I'm hoping for the best. I might send an email, and if it is a mistake, they might send me the free tin for bringing it to their attention.

I'm one of the Customer Service Supervisors here at Smokingpipes and I want to apologize for our marketing hiccup on the Savinelli promotion. We are currently running a buy a new Savinelli pipe, get a free tin of Janus, Juno or Jupiter promotion, but it was mistakenly advertised on all of the Savinelli tobacco listings instead of just those three. This has since been updated, but I completely understand the confusion and I'm sorry about that. I didn't see an email from you to our customer service team, so please email me at cassie.davison@smokingpipes.com so I can make sure you are taken care of!

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I'm one of the Customer Service Supervisors here at Smokingpipes and I want to apologize for our marketing hiccup on the Savinelli promotion. We are currently running a buy a new Savinelli pipe, get a free tin of Janus, Juno or Jupiter promotion, but it was mistakenly advertised on all of the Savinelli tobacco listings instead of just those three. This has since been updated, but I completely understand the confusion and I'm sorry about that. I didn't see an email from you to our customer service team, so please email me at cassie.davison@smokingpipes.com so I can make sure you are taken care of!
Thanks for the clarification ?

Reactions: ofafeather

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
20D29977-4841-461A-86C5-F08F1414AABF.gif

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a fine happy ending, and graciousness and generosity (again) on the part of smokingpipes.com. Cassie is having the extra tin sent. The free tin with other tinned tobacco was an error, but SP is making good on it. That's their style -- generous hearted, and plain good business. Please understand, this was an error, and no such deal is available, one of those tech oops. And thank you Cassie and smokingpipes.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.