PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Although I'm up to my eyeballs in aromatics to try, said abundance has no bearing on my TAD. I haven't seen RG on SmokingPipes in several months, and just this morning, I go to P&C and see their Orlik tin sale for this week. RG is conspicuously absent from the blend assortment. I guess it wouldn't surprise me, since it always seemed to play 2nd fiddle to Mellow Mixture, but I was looking forward to trying it someday. I think I'm going to go cry a lot in a dark room and listen to Morrissey for several hours. Or, I'll just try something else. Whichever is less dramatic.

Anyone have any insight regarding my quasi-predicament?

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I saw this at a shop and passed on it for 5 year old DSK. I'm sure it's still there. Now I'm curious. It's a cigar shop with some old pipe tobacco that just doesn't sell. Plenty of CH, PA and other stuff I just wasn't personally interested in.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Yes sadly Orlik Racing Green is discontinued. I picked up 3 tins from P&C for around $6.99/tin and of course it turned out to be a blend I LOVE big time lol. Have been slowly working thru the rest of the open one and have put the other 2 up for later. It is a light aro with a alcohol topping that burns perfectly with no bite.

Reactions: Servant King

John C.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2020
Rhode Island
I have 4 tins in the cellar, and I smoke this sparingly. I haven't found any blend that comes close to a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.