Is Mac Baren Modern Virginia Flake Available?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

geopiper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
Tobacco Reviews indicates it's still in production, but I don't see it on several popular websites, nor is it listed on Mac Baren's website.

I'm thinking it isn't.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
While I feel as though this one was misnamed, because it was more of an aromatic, IMO, I hate to see it was removed from production. If you think of it as an aromatic flake, it was a top quality one, if that is your thing.
But, if you smoked it wanting a Virginia experience, it fell short, IMO.
Well people were confused because it was a combination of their modern cavendish and Virginia. “Modern Virginia”.
They just expect people to know what their modern cavendish is (which they don’t) .. it’s the fruity cavendish they use in many of their blends and what imparts the fruit flavor in many, including their vanilla flake.

Well people were confused because it was a combination of their modern cavendish and Virginia. “Modern Virginia”.
They just expect people to know what their modern cavendish is (which they don’t) .. it’s the fruity cavendish they use in many of their blends and what imparts the fruit flavor in many, including their vanilla flake.
I think it would have sold better if the name was more like "Fruity Virginia " or something.

chuckDJeesus

Lurker
Dec 26, 2020
Scroll to bottom. 1st tobacco second row from the bottom. They list description as MacBaren Virginia Flake but SKU is for MacBaren Modern Virginia.
oops so that link didn't work. Just changed it to the main page. Anyway second to last row on the MacBaren page.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Scroll to bottom. 1st tobacco second row from the bottom. They list description as MacBaren Virginia Flake but SKU is for MacBaren Modern Virginia.
oops so that link didn't work. Just changed it to the main page. Anyway second to last row on the MacBaren page.
Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.