PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
So, I got a pouch of Shepherds Pie from The County Squire.. transferred it to a jar and threw the bag into my office waste paper basket..
Every time I walk into the room it smells like Latakia and has me contemplating leaving dishes of English mixture out all over the house for Potpourri..

It that weird?
only weird to the people who wonder why your house smells like a barn!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Given the horrendous Potpourri some people put out in their homes, shops, and other places, and the chemical warfare quantities of scent some folks apply to their bodies, I'd say a little fresh pipe tobacco or fresh coffee is the perfect antidote. The signs and regs say "No Smoking." So if you aren't smoking it didn't happen. Break out the fragrance and inhale. These little tourist boutiques with the high test Potpourri send me right back out the door like a 300-pound bouncer. I try to stay on my feet.

badbeard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Weird... I've heard of weirder...
View attachment 15619

Wow.. the marketing on that candle is.. special.
"With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth. "

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
You could just put out bowls of Sunset Dream... it already smells like potpourri. On a side note, one of my favorite things about Lakelands is the room note of floral incense. With so many other blends, returning to the room smells of cigars, tire fire, and stale farts. Grasmere smells like rose petals, nag champa, and a hint of patchouli ?????

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
DRF16M.JPG

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Given the horrendous Potpourri some people put out in their homes, shops, and other places, and the chemical warfare quantities of scent some folks apply to their bodies, I'd say a little fresh pipe tobacco or fresh coffee is the perfect antidote. The signs and regs say "No Smoking." So if you aren't smoking it didn't happen. Break out the fragrance and inhale. These little tourist boutiques with the high test Potpourri send me right back out the door like a 300-pound bouncer. I try to stay on my feet.

I am the same way. The smell of potpourri, perfume, and many of those trinket shops instantly dry out my sinuses and give me a headache. I honestly would rather smell a gas station bathroom. And yet, my wife keeps putting on perfume. Every time when I get a headache she acts all innocent "Oh, I'm sorry babe is my perfume bothering you?." It's hard not to say "Well, it has 100/100 times before so what do you think?"

But alas, I enjoy sexual intercourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.