Is It Possible to Get a Fitted Case Made?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Yes there is a guy who makes cases. In fact he specializes in refurbishing old steamer trunks and is based in California. If someone wants his number just PM me and I'll dig it out but be warned he is not quick by any stretch of the imagination. I have had quite a few cases made by my dear friend Ramazon in Turkey. He is the fellow who owns 'Meerschaum Depot' and I have lent him pipes to copy over the years without incident. His business is based in New Jersey and he is a friend and frequent visitor to my home!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Zack Hamric (one of our mods and pipemakers) has made some cases for his pipes, as well as a few other pipe makers, including Walt Cannoy. I don't know whether he would just make a case, and if he did, it probably wouldn't be cheap. It seems that Zack had a thread on here about making the cases. He is having some medical issues, but he should be back after Christmas.
Not me bruddah...I tell you the guy who does nice cases though- Max Capp. Here's his site- Max Capp Pipes I don't see any cases in his photos- he may have stopped making them
....and the rumors to my health- yeah- big issues, but getting better- I may post something cause it's a fairly interesting story...

Status
Not open for further replies.