PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoss16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2019
based on last year, who generally has the best sales on IPSD? gonna do my best to hold off on purchases until the day and hopefully take advantage of some discounts

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Country Squire (Advertiser here) is doing 10-30% off pipes and 10% off house blends. Also have a limited run of T-shirts that are pretty awesome:
ql7yYh5b.jpg

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Country Squire (Advertiser here) is doing 10-30% off pipes and 10% off house blends.
That explains why the pipe I've had on my wish list went down in price. It's off my list and on its way to me!

Heckuva order:

Vauen Tabak No 14 Virginia Flake × 5 $71.25
Esoterica Pembroke - 2oz Tin × 1 $20.00
Happy Bogie Twist × 5 $8.75
Savinelli Autograph Mignon Sandblast Bent Pot × 1 $151.20

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
They've been crappy the last few years. My gut is telling me that the 20% off Pease tobaccos will have been the best sale of this month. But who knows, maybe P&C will run a special -- all orders over $100 will be shipped promptly and without going to Jersey 25 times. Some elfen angel at SP will steam-remove all of the warning labels from tins shipped on just that one day like stripping away bad wallpaper. My PayPal will stop hating 4Noggins. CoJ will forget to calculate New York state tax. We'll light pipes in every head shop sprung throughout the boroughs. The city will reek like it once did, enveloping young men in suits of creosote. The boys stop holding their mouths like it's the corona virus and say kindly, 'if the smoke makes me cough, I can leave.' The parks fume like they once did. New York needs to be an offensive place. And in the country, the trees sing again, communing with the ghosts of the exotic woods sacrificed to Cyprian goddesses. Women smoke horn-stemmed pipes soft in their mouths and all aromatics cherry vanish. In churches, the sacrament becomes thick slabs of 40th Anniversary and estranged brothers break silences over flake and ribbon. Lighters will never empty, we'll stay up all night in modest fields, barefooted and awaiting the spirit--it's the Great Virginia, Charlie Brown!

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
They've been crappy the last few years. My gut is telling me that the 20% off Pease tobaccos will have been the best sale of this month. But who knows, maybe P&C will run a special -- all orders over $100 will be shipped promptly and without going to Jersey 25 times. Some elfen angel at SP will steam-remove all of the warning labels from tins shipped on just that one day like stripping away bad wallpaper. My PayPal will stop hating 4Noggins. CoJ will forget to calculate New York state tax. We'll light pipes in every head shop sprung throughout the boroughs. The city will reek like it once did, enveloping young men in suits of creosote. The boys stop holding their mouths like it's the corona virus and say kindly, 'if the smoke makes me cough, I can leave.' The parks fume like they once did. New York needs to be an offensive place. And in the country, the trees sing again, communing with the ghosts of the exotic woods sacrificed to Cyprian goddesses. Women smoke horn-stemmed pipes soft in their mouths and all aromatics cherry vanish. In churches, the sacrament becomes thick slabs of 40th Anniversary and estranged brothers break silences over flake and ribbon. Lighters will never empty, we'll stay up all night in modest fields, barefooted and awaiting the spirit--it's the Great Virginia, Charlie Brown!
So let it be written, so let it be done!

• Haha
Reactions: Bowie and BROBS

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
So far, only two online shops are offering 15% discounts. SPC (only 10% off on tobacco, though) and Tobaccopipes.com (on everything, but it ends to-morrow).

Missouri Meerschaum has a paltry 5% off. (Then again, cobs are cheap off the bat.) They will be releasing a special pipe to-morrow, though. ? Anyone got the E-mail?

Cupojoes.com has 10% off only (storewide). :(

Ditto, 4noggins (also storewide).

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I must reiterate that getting 10-15% off from online shops already selling at "wholesale" prices is not a thing to complain about.

Br grateful, ya filthy animals... nana

View attachment 20157
For real. I got 3lbs of really great shit (1 Bosun Cut Plug, 1 ODF, and 1 Best Brown 2) for $147 shipped including tax. No complaints here. Saved enough for me.

from clicking through to our great site sponsor www.smokingpipes.com ?

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Almost no discounts were announced by the European vendors, and even it was then never for tobacco products, giving discounts for tobacco is verboten and against The EU laws, exclusion might only be granted for products going outside of Eu region)

Status
Not open for further replies.