PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Well I ordered this one Monday, so I only got 5% off, but I wanted to be first kid on my block to have a green Cumberland stem...

D420-B608-7-E88-482-D-8032-CC5-B9-D154221.jpg

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Thanks for your report. I had been considering one of those for a while. It does appear to have too thin walls.
The walls are very thin and don't be deceived by the photo. This pipe is very small. It feels like a toy in my hand. If you like to clench your pipes, this pipe is ideal for clenching. It's the lightest pipe I own. I almost forget it's in my mouth.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I’ve only been buying tobacco as well... it’s the smart choice. I’ve had my eye on a couple pipes for months now, though. With the discounts this weekend they have become officially too good to pass up. We shall see what the weekend brings...

Reactions: Jshogan2

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
With my tobacco inventory nearing completion, I have over 125 blends, and enough lbs to last for many years.

I also have over 300 pipes in my collection, almost a one year rotation.

Not trying to brag, but unless something really grabs my attention, there’s really no reason to buy anything more. But I guess the thrill of the hunt does account for some of my disorder...

Status
Not open for further replies.