Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
May your IPSD be joyous!
How are/did you celebrate?
What goodies did you score?
I will celebrate tomorrow by working a long day and enjoying a MacBaren Virginia Flake before slinking off to bed.
I placed orders with P&C and SP, about a dozen assorted tins and a half pound of Coniston Cut Plug.
Both sites are offering 10% off and SP has lowered the free S/H threshold to $50. P&C added an additional 5% of pipes, on top of the 10% across the board. What other deals have you found?
jay-roger.jpg

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
4nog is also offering 10% off store-wide.
The suxy ones this time are Tobaccopipes.com, they're offering 15% off on pipes and accessories only, no discounts on tobacco—shame on them. :x

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Haven't pulled the trigger yet. My cart is seeing a high volume of additions and subtractions (by me), trying to settle on a few things. I just don't need anything and I just indulged pretty hard, so I don't know. It's tough.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I also got an email from LJ Peretti, offering 15% on pipes and 10% on their house blends. Tomorrow only, from 8am-8pm, likely eastern time.
jay-roger.jpg

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
I'm trying very hard not to buy anything this year. However, I will be smoking several favorite blends in several favorite pipes tomorrow.
Unlike most normal days where I smoke several favorite blends in ... hey, wait a minute.
Tomorrow I'm gonna smoke my LEAST favorite pipes with my LEAST favorite blends and celebrate ICPSD 2019. That is the International Contrarian Pipe Smoker's Day.
So there.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
I plan on smoking a bowl of Aperitif tomorrow out of my newly acquired Randy Wiley Pipe. I will be smoking with my co-worker/pipe smoking buddy after work.
I plan on using the discounts to get a couple of tins to try and to stock up on my favorite tobacco.
Happy IPSD to all!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just ordered some Gawith Hoggarth & Co.Conniston Cut Plug for myself and a very dear friend. I don't know if he has had it before, but as soon as I get it,some of it will be on the way to him... :D

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
will be finishing a jar of escudo tomorrow. only two coins left in it. will have to see what i'm gonna put in that jar. maybe another coin cut tobacco. probably will be using one of the peterson sh pipes or sytem spigot.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Happy IPSD! No purchases here either. I started my day with some Peter Stokkebye Dark Fired. It is mostly for blending but I enjoy smoking it straight.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
No purchases here. Bank account got hacked. Will be smoking that Irwin's 9613 with some Haddo's Delight later though.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
TP - 15% on Pipes & Accessories

SP - 10% Off Site-Wide

The Country Squire - All Pipes 20% OFF! Everything Else 10% OFF with Code "IPSD10"
Had picked up Peterson St. Patrick'S Day 2016 B10 for $65.

Status
Not open for further replies.