PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Does anyone use their iPhone or other smart phone to acess the forums? If so please tell me how to do it. I can't figure it out.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I have a Motorola cliq and can access the web just need better eyes so I can see it . This is in HTML format so it is real web not phone based .The power of pentium 2 in the palm of your hand . This thing is a huge ball and chain .lol

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I think it will work if you go straight to the forums url, and not the home page.
Please tell me if it works when you go here on your iphone:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums
I have the site set up to display the home page special for the more bland cell phones so you see a plain version. I may kill that if you cannot access the forums by going direct to the above url.
Let me know please.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Kevin, all I get is a gray screen with the pipes magazine banner. I click the banner and it takes me back to the same page I could access from my old motorola.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
I've been using an iPhone to access the forums for a few weeks now.
I've haven't tried posting from it, but read them from time to time when on a smoke break.
Just tried Kevin's link and it worked great (can't say I really enjoy the mobile version...too old school I suppose)

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Kevin I'm sending this post from my phone. That seemed to do the trick. Thanks for your help.

bytor

Can't Leave
Jan 21, 2010
Washington
LOL..actually, I was talking about myself (being old school)! I don't want to have to relearn how to navigate a site I'm used to looking at on my computer. :)

pipegangster

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I have been using my Iphone ever since I joined. I am able to post and to surf the entire site with it. It is addicting though. My wife said I should have married my phone lol. Maybe I should have. It doesn't care if I smoke in the house, never talks back and does everything I ask it to do.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Here's my new laptop.
typewriter.jpg

fhb2532

Lifer
Feb 22, 2010
Haven't heard from you for awhile Mate glad to see you back.PS that' my idea of a MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.