PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Handsome traditional pipes at admirably moderate prices. Over the years, I've heard only good things about them. Any outfit that can stay in business this long on this scale is noteworthy and remarkable.

tavol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2018
I've never bought a pipe from Invicta briars so can't comment.
I do own several pipes from Blakemar who is a similar kind of pipe maker and price range. I've got pipes from his Litchbruyere and deluxe ranges all are well finished and good smokers.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I did have an Invicta. If memory serves me right, it was a pretty decent factory pipe. Noce shape, light, and smoked pretty well.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I've enjoyed an Invicta quarter bent bulldog for about 10 years. Good drilling and alignment; nice wide chamber for the blends that seem to require that; open draft; and just 2 or 3 minor fills with no attempt to conceal them by dark stain or lacquer coating.

BasketCase

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Realise I'm reviving a rather old thread, but just today received a beautiful sandblasted billiard from Invicta, real first-class customer service. Not had a chance to smoke it yet but certainly looking forward to it!

IMG_20200319_134817.jpg

BasketCase

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Congrats , this looks pretty handsome, do they have lighter pipes, with smaller chamber size?

Might be worth firing them an email - Pete responded very quickly. I had a look round their website and it seems most of their non-big pipes were ~ 0.7inches . The pipe certainly doesn't seem extra large in the hand, though ymmv

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian
Status
Not open for further replies.