PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Sarkany

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
Hi Folks, I'm Robert from Ireland.
I'm occasionally smoking my Peterson Dracula briar pipe for the last 15 years.
Reason why I registered is that my old friend from Pennsylvania used to supply me with US tobacco from Jernigan's ( a local cigar and tobacco shop). Not sure if anyone is familiar with that crowd. I only smoke their "Blend #10" but I'm nearly running out of stock ?.
It is very nice, smooth tobacco.
Thanks for accepting me. Robert

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Greetings! Dublin?

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome to the forum from southwest Michigan. I didn't know they made that style pipes that long ago. My brother is a big fan of the red stems and he has one.

NewEnglandPiper38

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
Hi Folks, I'm Robert from Ireland.
I'm occasionally smoking my Peterson Dracula briar pipe for the last 15 years.
Reason why I registered is that my old friend from Pennsylvania used to supply me with US tobacco from Jernigan's ( a local cigar and tobacco shop). Not sure if anyone is familiar with that crowd. I only smoke their "Blend #10" but I'm nearly running out of stock ?.
It is very nice, smooth tobacco.
Thanks for accepting me. Robert

Greetings from Massachusetts, I’d be up for a trade of some US tobacco’s for some Gawith and Hogarth “Bob’s Chocolate Flake”. Send me an email iceitup83@icloud.com my name is Zachary

Reactions: UncleRasta
Status
Not open for further replies.