36 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I'm new to this community but was a long-time member/contributor in the r/smokingpipes subforum on Reddit until around 2017. I had been smoking a pipe from around 2010 until 2017 then life got in the way. However, I still have a ton of knowledge (definitely not as much as I did) in pipes and tobacco.

But, to be honest, my main focus here is to understand what tobacco and pipes are currently worth. I accumulated a vast collection of both tobacco, including over 500 tins/jars and multiple pipes. Since I cannot smoke as frequently anymore, I am looking to get them out of storage and into the hands of a person or people that may be able to enjoy them.

I believe this is the right place to gain all this information.

I'm also not necessarily trying to sell on this forum, just gaining knowledge about what I have.
Hey bud. and welcome to the forum.

May 9, 2021
Geoje Island South Korea
I'm new to this community but was a long-time member/contributor in the r/smokingpipes subforum on Reddit until around 2017. I had been smoking a pipe from around 2010 until 2017 then life got in the way. However, I still have a ton of knowledge (definitely not as much as I did) in pipes and tobacco.

But, to be honest, my main focus here is to understand what tobacco and pipes are currently worth. I accumulated a vast collection of both tobacco, including over 500 tins/jars and multiple pipes. Since I cannot smoke as frequently anymore, I am looking to get them out of storage and into the hands of a person or people that may be able to enjoy them.

I believe this is the right place to gain all this information.

I'm also not necessarily trying to sell on this forum, just gaining knowledge about what I have.
Hey, Nosoup4me.
PM me if you've got ant VaPer tobacco.