PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

nosoup4me

Lurker
May 28, 2022
Houston
I'm new to this community but was a long-time member/contributor in the r/smokingpipes subforum on Reddit until around 2017. I had been smoking a pipe from around 2010 until 2017 then life got in the way. However, I still have a ton of knowledge (definitely not as much as I did) in pipes and tobacco.

But, to be honest, my main focus here is to understand what tobacco and pipes are currently worth. I accumulated a vast collection of both tobacco, including over 500 tins/jars and multiple pipes. Since I cannot smoke as frequently anymore, I am looking to get them out of storage and into the hands of a person or people that may be able to enjoy them.

I believe this is the right place to gain all this information.

I'm also not necessarily trying to sell on this forum, just gaining knowledge about what I have.

Last edited:

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
I'm new to this community but was a long-time member/contributor in the r/smokingpipes subforum on Reddit until around 2017. I had been smoking a pipe from around 2010 until 2017 then life got in the way. However, I still have a ton of knowledge (definitely not as much as I did) in pipes and tobacco.

But, to be honest, my main focus here is to understand what tobacco and pipes are currently worth. I accumulated a vast collection of both tobacco, including over 500 tins/jars and multiple pipes. Since I cannot smoke as frequently anymore, I am looking to get them out of storage and into the hands of a person or people that may be able to enjoy them.

I believe this is the right place to gain all this information.

I'm also not necessarily trying to sell on this forum, just gaining knowledge about what I have.
Welcome from Virginia

nosoup4me

Lurker
May 28, 2022
Houston
Hey welcome to Texas and also from r/pipetobacco - many of us ejected from there and went to speak-easy when reddit went crazy and banned the trade forums. Where you at in Texas? I'm in Austin and run the Austin Pipe club. We also have a Houston and Dallas/Ft Worth Pipe Club.
Houston! And I remember your name from r/pipetobacco