PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefrcp

Lurker
Mar 5, 2021
Good day all. My name is Richard. I'm a Chef from Philadelphia, PA. I work at a tobacco shop on the weekends, attempting to gain more knowledge of my hobby. I would someday like to make this my career and plan to study as a tobacconist. I have been a cigar smoker for over 25 years but got into the world of pipes about 10 years ago. I feel as if pipe smoking is an artform, beautiful in so many ways. I hope to learn more from the group. I am currently packing a bowl of C'est la Vie in my Mr. Brog Dwarf Hammer while researching tobacco at my desk

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Glad to meet you. I can see the creative side of both careers and how they would be satisfying.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
"Hey" from central North Carolina. I've enjoyed C'est La Vie, tobacco forward with a touch of vanilla.

Reactions: danimalia

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Good day all. My name is Richard. I'm a Chef from Philadelphia, PA. I work at a tobacco shop on the weekends, attempting to gain more knowledge of my hobby. I would someday like to make this my career and plan to study as a tobacconist. I have been a cigar smoker for over 25 years but got into the world of pipes about 10 years ago. I feel as if pipe smoking is an artform, beautiful in so many ways. I hope to learn more from the group. I am currently packing a bowl of C'est la Vie in my Mr. Brog Dwarf Hammer while researching tobacco at my desk
Welcome and good luck on your journey!

Plenty of knowledge on here to go round, ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.