PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I am stoked for the season premier this Sunday (March 19th) of Into The Badlands. Season one was brilliant! Some of the best fighting sequences I've ever seen on television and a great storyline! It's all-around a great show! Watch season one if you haven't!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Can't wait as well.
In a thread from last year Bradley reported that a lot of the exteriors were filmed down in his neck of the woods. (That great graveyard battle scene was just superb.)
Was it ever mentioned why they didn't use firearms? Here's an incredibly violent society with combustion engines and not even a muzzle loader?
Fnord

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I finally got around to watching the first episode of season two. I really like the direction the show has taken. The take on political ideologies is inspired and really smartly done without being too obvious or judgmental. I'm about to watch S02x02 and am curious to see where it goes. Anyone else liking this show?

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I love the show. So far I like season one better than season two, but I do think season two is very good. I love Nick Frost as an actor, but I prefer less comedic relief in my post-apocalyptic martial arts movies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Steam punk kung foo movie ... that's a first. I should give it a try, it's rated 8.1 on IMBD ... :puffpipe:

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
The level of despair in most post-apocalyptic novels and movies plus TV shows is soul crushing.
Anybody who can bring the slightest grin is as welcome as can be.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.