PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
20151111_074552-1-540x600.jpg

Its international cob month! Show off todays cob and head over to aristocobs youtube page to get a code for free shipping!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks for the info. They also have Corn Cob Pipe Contest thing going on, what a great way of promoting pipe smoking! I guess we will be seeing some interesting videos.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
I can purchase a legend at my local shop for $3.98, Costs $5.98 at Aristicob.com :(

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My cobs tend to experience price inflation -- the big MM freehands with acrylic stems, or with smaller pipes the addition of Forever stems, but you still end up with a pipe that costs less than $25 that smokes like a dream. And don't forget Old Dominion cobs, with the reed stems, which are truly the old time cobs as our great grandpas knew them. Great smoking pipes all. Hard to beat.

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
My entry into the Aristocob contest. Check it out. Film and area interesting and talk about it while smoking a cob. Mine is the Original residence/factory of the Al Cobb Corp. They made the art deco metal corn cob system pipe. Started and sold it in the 60s to business group from Grand Rapids Michigan, who then called it Aristocob. Now Aristocob is the website for buying all MM products online.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrydyqRCa3g

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
jiujitsubowl: Thanks for the little history lesson. I was born and raised in Grand Rapids, so I find little gems of the past from GR interesting. I understand that it is somewhat of a micro-brewing city now with over 40 breweries. Who-da-thunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.