PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
This morning a buddy of mine brought over his younger sister and three of her college friends to look at pipes. I sold three of the gals cheap estates and tossed in some PS nougat and 7 seas Regular. It was a hoot watching them go through the boxes of pipes looking for exactly the right one. So now there are three gorgeous young college gals smoking some decent pipes and tobacco. AH! If I were only 30 years younger! ( I would still be too bloody old) LOL!

monstermash51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 13, 2012
Hey uh any chance they could be future pipe babes? oh and some digits? One college persone to another? ;)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Whats the old saying,What I used to do all night long now takes me all night long to do :lol:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I had a lot of fun watching them dig through the pipes. One was taking pictures of some that caught her eye. The amazement over the value of some of my antique ones was down right cute! LOL. They left with the site addresses of smokingpipes.com and pipesandcigars.com written down. Seems they want to order some 7 Seas red.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
securedownload.gif
:nana:

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Sounds like a nice morning uncle A. I went to a cigar event at my local B&M yesterday. The place was packed. It was nice to see two college girls sitting in the lounge, enjoying a fine cigar.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
I might be looking for a new model soon. Current one is driving me up the wall. Threw away my newest copy of cigar aficianado be cause it had not moved in a week. I'm not over it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.