Incredibly Beautiful Straight Grain Radice.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Radice are nice, that’s a nice one! ❤️

I’ve not noticed to many nice straight grained ones for sale, and as bluegrassbrian pointed out, he has a good point. I like how Radice is small, compared to Castello as a factory. But I will end up getting a Castello one day. LOL 😆

Radice certainly sells for less, I only own one, but seeing this one of yours, makes me want to keep looking for a straight grain one too.

Enjoy! ❤️

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Lovely Radice. The Radice's started doing Ebonite and Brindle stems a few years ago. The current production ones carry an E stamp to signify an Ebonite stem. The stems are hand cut and have the same very comfortable profile that all Radice pipes come with. Marzio and Gianluca are making some superb pipes. Luigi is "semi retired". What does that mean? Last time I was there Luigi was in the workshop, but only creating his fantasy pipes. Each one of a kind that only the brilliance and imagination of Luigi could come up with.

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
Lovely Radice. The Radice's started doing Ebonite and Brindle stems a few years ago. The current production ones carry an E stamp to signify an Ebonite stem. The stems are hand cut and have the same very comfortable profile that all Radice pipes come with. Marzio and Gianluca are making some superb pipes. Luigi is "semi retired". What does that mean? Last time I was there Luigi was in the workshop, but only creating his fantasy pipes. Each one of a kind that only the brilliance and imagination of Luigi could come up with.
Interesting. Thanks for that. I see on Smokingpipes two very fine examples. There aren’t that many Italian pipes in non-acrylic, are there? Pity. This is a fine example.

Reactions: Backwoods Briar

beargreasediet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2021
Too close to Seattle.
Radice are nice, that’s a nice one! ❤️

I’ve not noticed to many nice straight grained ones for sale, and as bluegrassbrian pointed out, he has a good point. I like how Radice is small, compared to Castello as a factory. But I will end up getting a Castello one day. LOL 😆

Radice certainly sells for less, I only own one, but seeing this one of yours, makes me want to keep looking for a straight grain one too.

Enjoy! ❤️

Same boat here, haven’t coveted a lot of pipes lately but a straight grained Radice is now on my short list.

• Love
Reactions: TheWhale13