PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
For some reason this triple posted from my iPhone. Mods please delete this extra post.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I haven't smoked it yet. I did give the bowl a very good cleaning with some alcohol on a paper towel and 'ream' my finger down the bowl. I did this to remove the excess dust from the clay liner as well to clean any oils/liquid that somehow could've gotten in there over the years. I then take a very small amount of honey and rub it into the walls if the bowl really good. I will let it sit for a week or until the honey has all soaked into the liner/wood. The stem got a good couple run throughs of an alcohol soaked cleaner. It removed alot if fine black dust. I'm assuming this is from when the vulcanite is drilled out. Anyway the pipe is now sitting upside down, bowl down on a paper towel to catch any honey that might run out.
This is a great little addition to my Canadian collection and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to smoke it. I've decided this pipe is going to be my Froggie pipe. It's a nice medium size bowl with fairly thick walls.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Takes two, a big-hearted soul and someone who can appreciate that. The world could be/can be a fine place.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Thanks for sharing that, it helps to remind us we are a community and we do help each other in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.