PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
It's been more than four months since I last posted.

And it will be a few more months till I can begin to post again as often as I'd like to, but I wanted to check in and say hi.
My first born, Simon, arrived in this world yesterday.

Both him and my wife are fine and sleeping as I watch them.
I, of course, celebrated Simon's arrival with a special pipe which I was saving for the ocassion. Best pipe I ever had.
Although I wasn't able to actively participate in the forums during the past few months I was able to considerably improve my pipe collection, grow my cellar and hone my pipe rack making skills.

I will share some pics and anecdotes during the coming weeks, but today I just want to share my happiness, my bliss actually.

I've led and intense and eventful life, but nothing I've done or accomplished can compare to the absolute joy I feel today.
I'm glad to be back.
Cheers,
J

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Let me be the first to congratulate you and your wife on this great occasion Juan! May your lives be full of happiness.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Well.... Good morning Bungee and a serious/hardy congrats!!! HUGE life change huh? Nothing will ever be the same again ;) welcome back "Daddy"!!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congratulations! Welcome Simon!
I hope that you and the family stay healthy, and happy, and that you take every potential opportunity to sleep over the next few months. :)
-- Pat

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That's great news, and the best reason for taking a sabbatical from posting! Well wishes all around, and congrats, Dad!

Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations. I am sure condorlover will be more insufferable than usual when he learns you named your new son after him.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Returning to The Forum as a father is impressive. Had you returned as a mother it would've been FAR more so.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, huge moment in life. You'll always be Simon's dad into his adulthood and your old age.

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Thank you very much for your kind words guys.

I'm very happy as a new father and ejoying every second of it.
@Nate, experimenting with sex change and crossdressing is an area in which I defer to members who have more experience in those aspects of life, like yourself.
Cheers,
J

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Just because I shave my legs, have breast implants, and occasionally wear lingerie does NOT make me a cross dresser... oh wait... nm

Status
Not open for further replies.