PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
I saw the discount for Brigham pipes from Smoking Pipes thanks to this forum..

I also found a new blends in have been meaning to try thanks to this forum...

I was enjoying my pipe after Supper and telling my bride about these things and low and behold we were on the Smoking Pipes site.

My bride has made some savvy and we'll thought of purchases on my behalf in honor of Christmas!

I will be a happy poor on that great forthcoming morning!

From the back porch with the Charlestowne Cobbler packed with Boswell's Chocolate Cream...
Cheers all!
Cotton1

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
I’m starting to get suspicious that ‘this bride’ is imaginary...

just kidding bro. What a great way to kick off advent. Enjoy!
I definitely got a good woman. We hardly ever fuss and have been together so long that we think alike.
For instance last night I was thinking : I sure would like to have some new pipes and tobacco...

She was thinking: If I get him some new pipes he will have those in his mouth out on the back porch and I can watch TV in peace!

Win-Win, LOL!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Cotton1

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Take it from me, let the pipes wait until Christmas. The anticipation will keep you from shopping for the next pipe. This is what we call pipe acquisition disorder, or PAD. My "imaginary" wife buys me great pipe and tobacco gifts, a long list, about a third of my pipe stable.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Here is the catch: That box will probably be here in a few days and I will be tempted to dig out my "Christmas Surprise" early!
NO peeking!!! :)

Welcome!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

Reactions: Cotton1

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
NO peeking!!! :)

Welcome!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.
Thought I already added the location..will try again.

You have a nice stash there. Good choices made by the wife I assume.
Molto Dolce, Cream Brulee, cheap pipe with a wood filter and my very first Peterson. I don't know which Peterson she chose either... gonna be a long time till Christmas!!

Reactions: kcghost and jpmcwjr

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Mail Lady just dropped off a box from Smoking Pipes. I'm bartering with my bride as we speak.

Early talks look like I will get the Brigham and Cobb pipes and the Creme brulee today! The Peterson will remain a mystery and will come wrapped with the Molto Dolce.

Cotton1

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
I have just lit my first bowl of tobacco in my new Brigham. This pipe is solid and I am enjoying it quite a bit!

I chose to do a 50/50 with Opening Night and Gentlemen caller for the first bowl. It's smoking great!

I might be sad at Christmas if my Peterson is not better than this. It was not expensive but I smoke cobbs mostly..

I'm digging this pipe and feel like I got a bargain on it!

Happy smokes,

Cotton1

Reactions: Lyle b and jpmcwjr