Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Just a note to remind/alert folks that I've recently sold just over 400 aged tins to Steve Fallon ("Pipestud"), who will be offering these for sale. It's possible that some of the tins won't ever show up on online -- so please don't assume that ALL of these will be readily available -- but I can tell you that he purchased over 20 2oz tins of Penzance, lots of aged Virginias, many Pease tins from around 2000-2005 (although none of the discontinued Syrian blends), many McClelland's from around 2004-2007, some Esoterica going back to 1999, Dunhill's Murray-era Durbar and London Mixture, and much much more. If you have any interest at all in picking up aged blends, I'd encourage you to keep an eye on Steve's Web site.
Finally, I just need to thank Steve for his part in this sale: He has been extremely professional, friendly, communicative, and FAIR. It's a cliche, I know, but it really was a pleasure to do business with him. In my experience, he represents the best of what our hobby is all about.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.