If You Were Stranded On a Deserted Island With Only One Tobacco...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansmoking

Part of the Furniture Now
May 13, 2017
UK
Update
Due to some resent finds.
It would have to be one of these three:

1. Gawith and Hoggarth Kendal Sliced brown Twist Aromatic
  2. Gawith and Hoggarth Kendal Sliced Black Twist Aromatic
  3. Gawith and Hoggarth’s American Caribbean Coconut
As this is a desert island it should be 3.
Probably!

Last edited:
Reactions: J.Henry845

generalzod

Lurker
Sep 29, 2014
Philadelphia
I'm way too new in my journey to contribute. So far, the only blend I've truly loved was FMC. Regardless, what fascinates me is, save the drugstore brands, so few blends have been mentioned twice.

glockky

Lurker
Jul 13, 2019
I would have trouble narrowing it down between about 5 tobaccos.

Watch City’s Persian Slipper
Watch City’s Rhythm and Blues
John Cotton’s Numbers 1 and 2
C&D Star of the East
SPC Plum Pudding

thebigragu

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2019
Needs of the Army
I have to agree with MSO, and I am gulty of it too I have tried, love and collected to many different tobaccos I could give you a list a mile long with all different options from straith virginias all the way to lat bombs.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Okay I'll play. I would choose Directors Cut from HU. It contains curly cut coins, ribbon cut, and broken flake. This would allow me to pack bowls a bunch of different ways (for example just coins, or coins then ribbon then flake, and so on). It also contains Burley, Kentucky, Perique, and Virginia so I could try to seperate those out and smoke them individually and in different combinations. Out of this one blend I could expect a bunch of different smoking experiences. It may be my favorite blend anyway. Hmmm. An island all by myself with an unlimited amount of Directors Cut. That sounds nice. I'd smoke my pipe, do natural history explorations, and let the days pass.

docrameous

Can't Leave
May 6, 2019
Colorado
Okay I'll play. I would choose Directors Cut from HU. It contains curly cut coins, ribbon cut, and broken flake. This would allow me to pack bowls a bunch of different ways (for example just coins, or coins then ribbon then flake, and so on). It also contains Burley, Kentucky, Perique, and Virginia so I could try to seperate those out and smoke them individually and in different combinations. Out of this one blend I could expect a bunch of different smoking experiences. It may be my favorite blend anyway. Hmmm. An island all by myself with an unlimited amount of Directors Cut. That sounds nice. I'd smoke my pipe, do natural history explorations, and let the days pass.

Wow. This is an amazing strategy!

Reactions: bnichols23
Status
Not open for further replies.