PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Supposed that there were no issues with acquisitions...my all-time favorite blend so far has been Germain’s Rich Dark Flake.
Now, having to select a blend with no issues in acquisitions...Haunted Bookshop. It always satisfies, is readily available, easy to pack, easy to light, etc.☕

Reactions: rajangan

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
it is a very complicated and difficult question to choose, probably Red Cake by Faders Tobacconist or McCllenad nº24....it is very complicated for those of us who have opened more than 30 different tins.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I heard that in the past it was common that people only smoked only one tobacco.

So if you had to choose only one tobacco for everyday smoke, which one would it be?

I would probably go for Squadron Leader.

Pipe tobacco

tenor.gif

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
If I didn't quit smoking after being left with only one choice I'd have a tough time choosing between GH&C Louisiana Flake, Scotch Flake, & Bob's Chocolate Flake. I could go for quite awhile with any of those.

I might be okay with DT Ascanian No 2 also. The more I smoke this the more I like it.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm assuming "there can be only one" from the Highlander movies.
Ah.? Actually I thought maybe because i had a blowfish pictured with an Oriental blend. That's actually why I commissioned that pipe for that tobacco.