If you could smoke only 1 blend in your bowl . . .

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2016
Louisiana
Which would it be?
I know we'd hate to have to make such a decision, but which would it be if you did?

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Dunhill's Deluxe Navy Rolls without a doubt. I keep several disparate blends on hand and change off depending upon my taste at the moment, but if I had to stick with one only, it would definitely be DNR.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I would choose Balkan Sobranie 759 if I were restricted to only one blend. If it had to be in current production, Black House or Our Best Blend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This is the revival of the "desert island" question. Variety is the joy of pipe smoking, but for one, Semois thick cut. I love medium and Le Petite Robin in Tabac-Manil, but dozens of other single leaf and blends in a number of categories.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
Ashton's Artisan's Blend...no wait Bengal Slices....or maybe Red and Black...I know Reiner Long Golden Flake.
Can I just mix those together?

:crazy:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
This is the revival of the "desert island" question.
Every time I get asked this I give a different answer, but I've discovered I'm simply not a one blend codger. That said, I'm pretty sure if I had no choice in the matter I'd get by on any decent non-aro. Today I'll go with London Mixture, but I already miss my Burley just by making that statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.