PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
of head blenders from my favorite companies they would be.
1. what blend did you make that you're proudest of? Not favorite just personally most proud of blending. Maybe trickiest to get right or get the most praise for.
2. which of your blends most fits this idea that even if everyone else hated it you'd blend it for your self to smoke.
3. which blend of yours is the success of most personally perplexing or in other words your least favorite.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think blenders take their work as an art form so they'd come up with lots of creative answers and some push back on some of these. The questions would make good interviews for several of our favorite celebrity blenders. I think most of them spend months or years on each blend, unless they are under some kind of deadline imposed by someone else. Some might dismiss the questions out of hand, feeling the questions were invasive. Some would probably want softball questions on which they could expand and elaborate their own way. I think these questions could be rephrased to sound more open-ended and more inviting. Have you ever made a blend that seemed to only appeal to you? Etc.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?

Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 while hot dog buns come in packages of 8?
Rumor is the hot dog debacle stems from the initial manufacturing getting the counts wrong on the plates.

Neither the bun nor dog company wanted to pay to re-mold the plates. The issue has since been resolved by several other companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.