PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
it has to be one of the most thankless tasks in the world, bar none. I would rather sandpaper an alligator's butt in a telephone booth than subject myself to the abuse i have put up with the last year or so on another board.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Come on what are you guys complaining about… doesn’t Kevin share pictures of his girlfriend, car, and penthouse with you? For crying out loud Lawrence and Mark, what more could you ever want… :rofl:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have to say that since I became a Mod here I've had very few "headaches" (let's keep it that way, gang) and it's been a lot of fun. Sure, we have to be bad cops now and then, but Kevin runs a pretty tight ship so it's not too bad.
-Jason

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I hear, that if you become one on this forum, Kevin will bestow honors on you. I don't know this for sure because of the secrecy around being a mod. The handshake, secret passwords, secret garb etc, AND you get to wash... wait for it, the CAR. :rofl:

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Mods are funny critters. Some are created because they are post counting whores who can be counted on to be good vibe lackeys for the admin, most are just good guys who love what the site is about and want to see it continue and grow. I'm sorry you had a bad experience elsewhere, Lord only knows I've given mods lots of fits, but really, if your heart is no longer in it, it's time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.