PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
To all you full haired guys - The good Lord gives each and every one of us the exact same number of hormones that govern things such as hair growth and sex drive - if you want to waste yours growing hair that's your business.
So, I take it you're bald since age 13?? :)

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I am glad you survived the "Great Bedroom Debacle".
I, too am thinning up top and yet losing the battle with ear hair. I HATE it. If I ever stop buying pipes and tobacco, I may explore laser removal. I will let you know how that goes.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Oh hell no jpm, I'm not bald. I'm in remission that's all. lol
Good luck with the ear laser surgery Mike. I have been thinking about getting my eyes lased for a few years now but I fall into the 0.05% category of weird. (well maybe more if you talk to 'she who must be obeyed' or my kids) but I'm pretty sure that when I woke up from the surgery the doc would say, "Congratulations - here is your seeing eye Aardvark...

I'm just saying is all.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I have a full head but prefer to shave it every couple days for that smooth feeling. I would love to get laser treatment on my head but the CFO (wife) freaks out, under some notion that all that laser activity would fry my brain or something. Like Shikano, the stuff grows out of my ears like crazy.
Great story, Shikano!

Status
Not open for further replies.