PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I apologize to everyone, English is not my mother tongue. But I really want to be part of this group.
don't worry about that. Us native English speakers don't really understand the correct ways to use the language, at least you have an excuse unlike the rest of us. Also no way to get better at English then practicing somewhere like here. Honestly it's only a few weeks before you start using our sayings and slangs.

Chuck Bagby

Lurker
Dec 20, 2019
Greetings all, Chuck Bagby, pipe smoking for 40 years or so, not sure if responding to thred or introducing myself but anyway prefer English blends, but will smoke cavandish, and a few aromatics, never counted how many pipes I have but have dunhill , Petersen, Savenilli, as well as dr graybow and a few others. Always fely tobacco makes the pipe, not the pipe makes the tobacco. If you don't mind poor spelling and non-existance grammer, feel free to chat

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, Chuck.

Please do start your own thread for an intro.

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.