PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I get regular PM's from you guys about my C&D Blends. I find it truly gratifying and I answer all your questions promptly. Generally, I do not re-publish in post or topic format your Personal Messages. When you PM me with a question, consider if you want your PM mentioned or placed in a post Topic in our Forum. If so, tell me that I am at liberty to post and mention your PM. Otherwise, I will respect the privacy of your message. Often times, I feel your PM would be of significant information to others. However, I hesitate to re-post the confidence of your PM in fear of possibly offending you. Please, do not stop sending me a Personal Message! But, if you want me to share your question, let me know and I will if I feel it is of interest to others. Another alternative is to simply post your Question under the Topic of "Capt. Bob's Blend". You can find that in the Search Bar or use this link: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/capt-bobs-blend

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
nsfisher,
Thank you. That is exactly the point. I do really appreciate any interest in my three C&D Blends. But, so often, I get PM's that I really feel would perhaps benefit everyone that may have an interest. My point here is to not discourage PM's. Rather, it is to ask if I can share your interest under the Topic noted above. I will always answer the PM promptly and personally regardless.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.