PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chakaraka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2012
Vernon, BC, Canada
I am trying to get off the cigs myself. I figure if I must smoke, at least pipe smoking is a much more noble pursuit. I guess if I could find a way to work it into my schedule better, I might be doing better at quitting. I mostly just have a bowl at night, often after dinner. Sometimes I work in a mid-day one if my day is not too hectic and I can fit it in. I think that "finding the time" comes easier when the ritual becomes second nature. Right now, I won't even pick up a pipe unless I have the time to enjoy it.

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
That's why I like small pipes. They don't take as long to smoke and fit in the pocket. I also love Prince Albert to help kill cravings. It really helps. Also, you don't have to smoke the whole bowl at once. I usually smoke half, then smoke the rest later. Good luck!

Jul 15, 2011
Thats a nifty wall mount rack. Congrats on getting a good rotation going! Itll become a sick addiction. Im sitting around 65 pipes right now and its still going. Thankfully, all my latest additions have been really nice pipes, so maybe that will quell the urge to buy any more new ones for a while. And then theres TAD to consider.... 8O

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your collection thus far and the unique pipe rack. I know you are glad your cats can not reach the pipes and knock them on the floor by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.