PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I came in on the tail-end of an Esoterica drop on SP today. By the time I realized what was happening and moved a few bags to my cart, they disappeared just as quick. This happens. You have to be ultra-fast with the purchase. Did anybody get to take advantage of this opportunity?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Geez. I've been on the site like 4 times today and never even saw it. Like throwing a live chicken into a pit full of hyenas.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
It probably dropped at noon ET. I was in a meeting and did not check my phone until about 12:20p. I had an email about BS. I am well stocked but, I thought this might mean other Germain availability. As soon as I got to that page I saw some Brighton, Margate, and Dunbar. I placed each in the cart and by the time I got the last bag in the other 2 were listed as gone. the third disappeared before I pulled the trigger. This goes with the territory. I am actually surprised there was anything left if it was a noon drop.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
I finally got down to subscriber #8 for a bag of penzance, got the email at 12:33, didn’t see it as I was working until 3. Needless to say I’m back on the top of the waiting list! It is what it is.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Never get All at once...You with loose out FAST. Put a few in the cart and BUY...Then go for what ever is left.
I will be looking at the other sites.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Lucky dudes! I've managed to get my grubby little hands on a few of the easier ones to find. Still hunting hard for that penzance and stonehaven though.
Enjoy your scores!

ormazd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 12, 2018
Virginia, USA
I was able to get boxes of Pembroke and Brighton, and tins of Pembroke and Margate. It really did go quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.