PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivapewithfire

Nov 26, 2014
West Virginia, USA
I just won my first eBay auction.
My first ebay purchase
I don't mean my first pipe/tobacco related purchase. I mean the first one ever in my life.
I have gotten PAD-TAD-DADEDADDDEDDEDADED or whatever you call it. I got it bad enough to push me into the crazy eBay world.
It's nothing fancy, but I just doubled my pipe collection for under $50. Not to mention the stand and leather covered jar!

cortezattic

Preferred Member
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
4 un-smoked tobacco pipes, a Fairfax pipe rack for 4 pipes, a leather wrapped humidor, a decorative porcelain dish, a reamer, 2 tampers and a humidor button ... for only $36 ?!! Pinch me. 8O

ivapewithfire

Nov 26, 2014
West Virginia, USA
If you want to hear something really sad...
I didn't even pick up on everything in the description because it wasn't in the picture.
a decorative porcelain dish, a reamer, 2 tampers
That part was a complete surprise when I read it here. I went back and checked the description, sue enough there it is!
I've been looking for some pipes to re-stain. I saw this and thought that's not a bad deal at all with the stand and jar.
I really did get spoiled.
Epic way to bust my eBay cherry.

forest7

Sep 8, 2014
Wow! congrat!

It's so sweet this time but Watch out.

It's not easy to forget a taste of honey. And You can do it.

pipestud

Preferred Member
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I have gotten PAD-TAD-DADEDADDDEDDEDADED or whatever you call it. I got it bad enough to push me into the crazy eBay world. - Rob
Aw gee Rob, I sure hope you don't get addicted to eBay! Bid high and often, my friend! :wink:
And great snag, by the way!

kcvet67

Preferred Member
Jul 6, 2010
Excellent score. Unfortunately, you've condemned yourself to spending countless hours of poring through listings for your next big find and swearing when you get outbid by $1 in the last 5 seconds. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.