Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Especially not outside and not in my shop either. My small heaters don’t have anywhere near the juice to get it warm. Here is a screen cap of present conditions.

Attachments

• 90B105EF-D879-427D-8F1B-7C0818989CDE.png
    90B105EF-D879-427D-8F1B-7C0818989CDE.png
    157 KB · Views: 21

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Red Deer, Alberta. It's half way between Calgary and Edmonton Alberta.
I'm warning anyone who is affected by this cold front to drive with extreme caution. If you have to be out on A highway, especially a rural highway, make sure you have ample cold weather gear to keep you safe in such extreme conditions. A lot of people tend to shrug their shoulders and say,"Nothing will happen', and drive with nothing more than a light jacket on.
Be smart, drive prepared and be safe.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
to quote one of our Mods:

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

stevecourtright

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2018
Evanston, IL
Red Deer, Alberta. It's half way between Calgary and Edmonton Alberta.
I'm warning anyone who is affected by this cold front to drive with extreme caution. If you have to be out on A highway, especially a rural highway, make sure you have ample cold weather gear to keep you safe in such extreme conditions. A lot of people tend to shrug their shoulders and say,"Nothing will happen', and drive with nothing more than a light jacket on.
Be smart, drive prepared and be safe.
True! Pretty much goes everywhere imo

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
-22 F here in Montana with the wind chill. -4 ambient.

I think our high later this week is supposed to be -9 with ambient temperature of -22 overnight. Don’t even want to know the wind chill temps.

Safe to say i won’t be sitting on the patio with a pipe, lol.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Especially not outside and not in my shop either. My small heaters don’t have anywhere near the juice to get it warm. Here is a screen cap of present conditions.
I live a bit north of you (Beaumont), I was smoking outside outside yesterday no problem (pic for proof), today the temp isn't much colder, but there's a breeze that makes it much less tolerable.20210207_151402.jpg