PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
So I told myself I would wait a few months to see if it turned up but no dice. Long story short, I got wrecked one night with this Radice in my pocket. When I came too next morning I had the bottom but no stem. To date, it hasn’t been found. Im looking for advice to get a replacement stem.

Do I reach out to Radice and ask/pay for replacement? Ask a pipe restoration person to replace? Any recommendation? Thanks in advanceBA715A52-CD36-4594-93ED-5C0E2DFCDD0A.jpeg217EC6D0-4661-4369-A4CD-91C863B7C3FC.jpeg

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Were you indoors? Check between the cushions of the seat/sofa where you might’ve been lying down.

If you don’t find it, I would consider contacting Radice and getting a new one cut so that the pipe would remain 100% Radice (which may or may not matter to you).
I was at an event that was at a place. Then a long walk outside to the vehicle. Then a ride in the Mrs. vehicle. Then home. Scoured vehicle. Asked event people. Searched at home. Nada. . . .

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I'll admit to waking up way, way back and wondering where the stem had been, but it always came home with me. I guess you could ask for a replacement, but I would imagine Radice would supply one and at a cost, which would be expected, if you want a proper stem from them. I'd contact and find out - can't imagine it would cost very much.

Reactions: Briar Tuck