PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
A while ago, a fellow forum member asked me for my address here in England. Just said he'd like to send me something's to try. Apart from thinking what a nice gesture from someone I don't know, didn't think much of it. Then last week a sizeable box arrived. When I opened it, couldn't believe the amount of stuff he sent me. I'm guessing this fella just saw my posts, smoking more or less the same few English brands all the time, & felt like sharing with me what I imagine are some of his staple blends. I think you'll all agree, an extremely generous gift. One which has left me grateful & humble at the same time. With all the good, the bad & the ugly which goes on at this forum, there's some really swell people here. Thankyou, Simon.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Great gesture! I love the Medal of Valor! It's one of my go to English blends... I don't know what makes it so special but it is indeed very special. So good! I would love to hear what ya think of it when ya get around to it.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
That's a great looking box Simon...enjoy!

Very generous of the Texan for sure...well done sir! :clap:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It's a Forums Christmas in January. What a choice and considerate package.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I noticed there is an MM Patriot in that lot. That is my favorite cob as it has a decently sized bowl and since there is no space for a filter a much tighter draw. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.