PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
I thought they don’t ship to the US. Did you use a forwarding service?

Yes I used a courier. I am unable to find a shipping buddy in Copenhagen. They will sell you tobacco and box it up, you need to have a service pick it up.

It was declared as tobacco but no extra fees were added. I have to say it was a one time large purchase, pretty costly.

Reactions: dcon

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
After months of waiting for suitably big payday, I finally put in a pretty ridiculous order with Estervals last Wednesday, and I just got the notification from USPS that it's already cleared Customs - less than five days. If it gets here when USPS says, that would be 8 days door to door, including a weekend and a stop for inspection in NYC. I've had orders from US retailers take longer than that. I got tracking notifications the whole way (sign up for them on the German DHL site using the link they send you when it ships). Nothing went dark, it just went into Customs, where it spent a little over 24 hours. When that bigass box gets here, I'm going to be one seriously happy camper. Looking forward to trying HU Director's Cut, Krater Plug, Old Fredder's, Louisiana Broken and White Horses, as well as Salty Dog.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
After months of waiting for suitably big payday, I finally put in a pretty ridiculous order with Estervals last Wednesday, and I just got the notification from USPS that it's already cleared Customs - less than five days. If it gets here when USPS says, that would be 8 days door to door, including a weekend and a stop for inspection in NYC. I've had orders from US retailers take longer than that. I got tracking notifications the whole way (sign up for them on the German DHL site using the link they send you when it ships). Nothing went dark, it just went into Customs, where it spent a little over 24 hours. When that bigass box gets here, I'm going to be one seriously happy camper. Looking forward to trying HU Director's Cut, Krater Plug, Old Fredder's, Louisiana Broken and White Horses, as well as Salty Dog.
Very nice to hear, as it was said more than once ,German are notorious for them punctuality and efficiency..

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I guess they like NY better than CA. Mine shipped last Monday and that's the last I'll hear of it until it shows up in a few weeks.

Reactions: npod

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
I guess they like NY better than CA. Mine shipped last Monday and that's the last I'll hear of it until it shows up in a few weeks.
In CA as well, I too placed my order on Monday and still no USPS tracking info. Guess that gives me more time to smoke down tins I've been neglecting. I'll post when mine arrives, would be interested in other delivery times.

Status
Not open for further replies.