PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2018
Dallas, Texas
Hello fellow friends from afar! My name is Charles and I am very happy to be a part of the community! I am trying to become more experienced with different blends. Currently have tried and enjoy pretty much anything from McClelland, Bengal slices, Bijou from C&D, Aperitif from Dunhill, London Mixture from Dunhill, Sutliffs' 515 RC-1. I do enjoy a few of the aromatics I have tried my favorite being Sutliffs' Count Pulaski.

I am looking to try C&D Autumn Evening and Golden days of Yore as the weather here in Texas start to chill down (70s). Let me know some of your favorite go to smokes for this time of year!

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Welcome aboard! If you like Dunhill London Mixture, check out GL Pease Westminster. I love it when the weather starts to cool down (or really any time, for that matter).

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Howdy from Kentucky! I'm Duane and am primarily a Virginia/Oriental smoker but like aros as well. McClelland is a favorite here and am a huge fan of Black Frigate. Autumn Evening is one I enjoy so much that I have a big Ben Wade freehand dedicated to it. I also enjoy Lakelands year round and smoke everything from artisan pieces down to cobs with a special focus on Savinelli 904s/9004s.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I am looking to try C&D Autumn Evening
Welcome to the forum Charles. I have a sample of C&D Autumn Evening from the Chicago Pipe Show I'll send you if you PM me. Just under 1/2 ounce...enough for a couple of bowls.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
Welcome! I am fairly new here too, as well as to pipe smoking. I've been trying lots of different blends in many of the categories. I can't yet make sense of why some have become my favorites, or pick up any patterns from my likes and dislikes. Probably due to inexperience. But I am certainly enjoying the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.