PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

glub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2021
KC MO
Greetings from a long time lurker and first time poster. I've lived in a few states, all in the Midwest, and currently call Missouri home. I've been smoking pipes since the early 2000's - started out with a Kaywoodie, was gifted a second (a Mariner) from my mentor years back (who hoped to get me off cigarettes), and have been collecting more since ~2016. Finally gave up the cigs over a year ago and returned to pipe smoking once I felt comfortable that doing so wouldn't turn me into a nicotine junkie again (~8 months back).

My mainstays are Escudo, navy flakes (big fan of both Stokkebye & Capstan blue), MM965, Artisan's Blend, & Presbyterian. I've also got permanent PAD for good looking bulldogs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, from central North Carolina. My wife and I met at U. Mo., she from rural Missouri up near the Iowa line and the Mississippi, and I from Chicagoland. We married in our sixties after I was a widower for ten years. As a student, I did a student internship at the newspaper in Neosho, Mo., down in the Ozarks. Welcome. The paper's still there, but owned by a chain, not a tyro of an independent publisher.

glub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2021
KC MO
Hey, from central North Carolina. My wife and I met at U. Mo., she from rural Missouri up near the Iowa line and the Mississippi, and I from Chicagoland. We married in our sixties after I was a widower for ten years. As a student, I did a student internship at the newspaper in Neosho, Mo., down in the Ozarks. Welcome. The paper's still there, but owned by a chain, not a tyro of an independent publisher.
I grew up in Joplin and my folks met at NWMSU in Maryville. Small world!

Status
Not open for further replies.