PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

TeleTex82

Lurker
Jan 8, 2023
Just got into the hobby a little over a month ago but have already grown to love it. I've got a solid rotation of pipes (nothing crazy: a couple of Savs, a Winslow Crown Viking, a basket pipe, and two Cobs) and blends, though I tend to favor the English stuff. Maltese Falcon has been my favorite so far.

My main pastime is playing guitar and I've found pipes and guitars to make for excellent companions. Any other pickers here?

Anyway, looking forward to participating in the forum.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Hello from Colorado! Played guitar in a traveling/touring band for eight years. Haven’t touched a guitar for about 12 years (marriage, real job, kids, etc). Would like to get back into it someday.

Reactions: TeleTex82

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Welcome from Maryland. I play a little bit of guitar but it’s tough to find time for me to play. I try to steal a few minutes to play here and there.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Welcome from PA it's the Texas of the north east. No it's not but if you ever get up here we can make fun of the locals that do think that it is. Bass player over here. Music is in my opinion the best argument for not just using the nuclear stockpile.