PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
Thanks guys, I’m in Orlando. Spent the day driving from smoke shops to “tobacco shops” but Half of them struggled with what a corn cob was, and all any of them had was captain black. I’m wondering if there are any legitimate tobacco pipe stores that carry varying selections?

Reactions: bnichols23

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks guys, I’m in Orlando. Spent the day driving from smoke shops to “tobacco shops” but Half of them struggled with what a corn cob was, and all any of them had was captain black. I’m wondering if there are any legitimate tobacco pipe stores that carry varying selections?

First of all, welcome. Secondly, you just found out why B&M's (brick and mortar) have their limits.

Your world just got a lot bigger, click on some of the forum advertisers and have fun.

jaxonlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2020
Butte, Montana, USA
Welcome to the forums from SW Montana. Good B&M tobacconists are few and far between and well worth their weight in gold when found. As others have mentioned, visit some of the online retailers that you find advertised here and you'll be addicted...errr...well equipped soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.