PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
Jack I see your over in Kingsport years back I purchased about 10 freight liner tractors from Smokey Mountain Freightliner not sure you know of them.
Wow that’s a helluva purchase! No I’m not familiar with them. I’ve been here for 10 years and most of that has been isolated and disabled. However I’m working at becoming more active again, it would be nice to know some good business people. What kind of work are you in to?

fjc623

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2014
New York
Wow that’s a helluva purchase! No I’m not familiar with them. I’ve been here for 10 years and most of that has been isolated and disabled. However I’m working at becoming more active again, it would be nice to know some good business people. What kind of work are you in to?
Jack years back i was in the trucking industry and we purchased good amount of equipment from there dealership.

Sorry my contacts there May be gone. Let’s stay in touch

Reactions: Daddy Jack Watson

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Welcome aboard. One of my pipe smoking sons lives in Johnson City so we get up there once or twice a year. I have found some good estate pipes at one of the antique shops in Kingsport.

Reactions: BROBS

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
oh by the way I am going to convince myself that your account is actually run by the parrot. I am also going to convince myself the parrot is pipe smoker. If for no other reason then a little pipe in the parrots beak is just so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.