PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Man, those guys were wearing some expensive duds!! I wouldn't use a scissors cutter to cut a cigar. They make a perfectly reusable guillotine cutter with two blades. I know you should properly char a cigar with a match or lighter but damned if it takes me three days to do it.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@Brendan yeah, I really loved the laid back demeanor, it really made you stop and realize what this is all about.

@kcghost yes, really spiffy dressed, and I have at the moment a Vertigo guillotine cutter which is working quite nice. Later I do want to buy an inexpensive Xikar. I thought this was a great video.

I tried this lighting method today on a La Aroma de Cuba Classic Robusto. Now I’ve never smoked this cigar before to know whether or not it would make a difference, and of course it’s not an expensive cigar, but boy it sure tasted mighty fine on that virgin puff I’ll say. LOL 😆

IMG_2121.jpeg

Reactions: BenMN and kcghost

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I remember when he started selling hangers on Ask Andy
Those suits arent gonna pay for themselves! neither is the walk in humidor, the home air filtration system so he can smoke inside, the mansion in Texas. Cant forget about the bespoke shoes!

Reactions: BenMN