PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I have searched but cant seem to find the answer.
My message box has quite a few in it and i would like to tidy it up but cant see a delete option in the choice at the bottom of the page.
Am I going some thing wrong?

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Select the message, down at bottom select choose action, in the drop down select leave conversation. Then you will be asked to choose permit future messages or ignore. Select ignore. Message will be removed.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Select the message, down at bottom select choose action, in the drop down select leave conversation. Then you will be asked to choose permit future messages or ignore. Select ignore. Message will be removed.
I followed the above instructions but the messages still remain,I am not seeing a saved message after pressing the button
strange
why cant there be a straight forward delete message button?

Reactions: 3rdguy

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
The only messages I can't delete are the messages that I sent and the recipient didn't respond back to me.

Example: If I send paulfg a message and he never responds back to me. I can't delete those messages.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
thanks @ssjones if that is how its meant to be ,i was concerned Iwas doing something wrong.also that I would fill up my messages and not be able to receive more

Jun 9, 2018
England
And still no way to keep members from following you. :(

Don't fight it Embers! You're like the Pied Piper of Pipesmagazine forum?.

In all seriousness I don't see why anyone would choose to follow you if you've explicitly asked people not to do that in your signature.
For some strange reason I don't have this problem, I can't think why?.

Jun 9, 2018
England
OK, Chris, you now have a new follower.... Guess who?

jpmcwjr you wicked man!?
Honestly mate it's probably not worth it. 80% of my posts consist of what music I've been listening to and what I've been watching on the telly. The other 20% is just assorted nonsense.
I'm telling you, one week of reading my forum output and as well as unfollowing me you'll be pressing the ignore button also.?

Status
Not open for further replies.