PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
There is being frugal and there's a point of diminishing returns. Salvaging a pipe cleaner is clearly well past the point of diminishing returns. There are presently millions of jobs out there that pay 7 to 10 packs of pipe cleaners pet hour. But if cleaning pipe cleaners are your thing have a happy.
Pipe cleaners as currency. The future is now.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Thank you, Embers. That means a lot, coming from you.
Very welcome. Just don't hold the lighter in one place for very long and only hold the lighter in place as you are drawing to keep the flame from licking the edge of the chamber. Pull the lighter away while still drawing and the flame will never touch the pipe.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Very welcome. Just don't hold the lighter in one place for very long and only hold the lighter in place as you are drawing to keep the flame from licking the edge of the chamber. Pull the lighter away while still drawing and the flame will never touch the pipe.
Yes, this Autograph cost a bundle and I don't want to char it. Appreciate your sharing your experiences. I will smoke it with abandon and with respect.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This has run its course. Of course!

Happy puffing, all.

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.

~ Abraham Lincoln

Reactions: chopper and jpberg
Status
Not open for further replies.