PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
I have been hand-washing them but would it be okay to put them in the kitchen washing machine? (edit: dishwasher, lol). I am using BJLong Tapered. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Thank you, but I would like to re-use them. And they seem to be re-usable being made of metal and such. I think they may rust after awhile, but maybe until then I'll keep using mine. I live on a limited income.

• Wow
Reactions: anotherbob
Just be sure to hang them out on the clothesline. Why spend all that money on a drier, when you’ve got the sun. puffy

There all sorts of ways to save money. Sharpen your disposable razor, reuse dental floss, reuse aluminum foil, build a shed out of old wine bottles and empty tins, wash rag instead of toilet paper, dry out used paper towels…

They cost pennies a piece! It’s the cheapest part of pipe smoking! Throw them away!!!

Inspired Idler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2019
Denver, CO

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Just be sure to hang them out on the clothesline. Why spend all that money on a drier, when you’ve got the sun. puffy

There all sorts of ways to save money. Sharpen your disposable razor, reuse dental floss, reuse aluminum foil, build a shed out of old wine bottles and empty tins, wash rag instead of toilet paper, dry out used paper towels…

They cost pennies a piece! It’s the cheapest part of pipe smoking! Throw them away!!!

A lot of your examples are absurd (no disrespect). I throw out too much stuff already (including paper towels and razor blades). Maybe an ultrasonic cleaner would be cost effective.

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
This whole thread should be 1 post. No throw them out and move on. No such thing as a dumb question, but don’t give a dumb answer. Really?

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
Pipe cleaners don't really exert much pressure on the areas they are supposedly cleaning. To me, they seem to just pull out loose stuff and don't get the internals spic and span clean.
Then re use you pipe cleaners. Have at it. I’m not going to respond to this .

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

Duck

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2021
Edinburgh
With Falcons I break off the dirty ends of the pipe cleaner and make a dry ring, which I then put in the pipe so it's ready to go. This saves me about ten pence per bowl.

When I go to use the pipe I throw away the dry ring before I light up, as I don't like the damn things.

LimestoneCowboy

Might Stick Around
Sep 17, 2021
NV, USA
Then re use you pipe cleaners. Have at it. I’m not going to respond to this .

With Falcons I break off the dirty ends of the pipe cleaner and make a dry ring, which I then put in the pipe so it's ready to go. This saves me about ten pence per bowl.

When I go to use the pipe I throw away the dry ring before I light up, as I don't like the damn things.

Thanks, I have been looking at Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.